Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fire Leave

This won’t take long, just a quick update on where I've been. I recently accidentally caused a fire on the inside of the oven.


I got really board at work and sort of went to go pee in the middle of a wood shift. While I was gone a piece of wood got stuck, overheated and then caught fire. It shut the plant down and I’ve been suspended without pay for two weeks.


I guess that seems pretty fair....


This is of course devastating because....I hate my fucking job. I do miss the money though, and so I've considered this basically me getting fired and have been looking for another job. I go back in about a week but I'm hoping to whip out a bottle penis and take a metaphorical leak on the plant manager.


Until then...I guess I’ll watch FOX and complain about Obama.


-SMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment